PEST MANAGEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. You must advise our Technician of any pets you have or of any persons on the property who have any allergy concerns.
2. You must follow instructions from our Technician in relation to your Pest Treatment, in particular to precautions for allergy suffers.
3. We recommend that all food products be stored away, clothes be taken off clothes lines, and any shoes or toys be stored away prior to treatment. If possible any furnishings should be moved away from skirting boards edges, prior to the application of the contact agent.
4. Advise our Technician of any water tank installations, as treatment cannot be carried out around unsealed water tanks or water collections areas.
5. Avoid contact with treated surfaces until the agent has dried. This usually takes less than 1 hour from time of treatment.
6. Payment must be settled on the day of the initial service, no accounts will be left for residential clients.
7. If payment has not been settled, any FREE service period will be null and void and the cost if any Debt Collection or Legal Fees will be added to the initial debt owed.
8. Any FREE service period is conditional that you have followed our Terms and Conditions and have notified us of any signs of pest infestations; if these guidelines have been met we agree to remedy any treatment/s as may be required, at no cost to you.
9. We accept no responsibility or warrant any damages or consequential loss that may occur as a result of any pest, current or future pest activity.
10. This program only applies to the Pest/s selected overleaf; no other species of Pest is included in this treatment.
11. Our Technician’s will take care whilst Treatment/s are being carried out, however we will not be held liable should any staining of belongings occur.
12. Accurate plans must be submitted prior to any drilling or cutting occurring, we will not accept liability should any damage results to concealed services such as power, gas, water etc….
13. Warranties in general apply to INTERNAL AREAS ONLY, as the environmental weather conditions prohibited a guarantee of treatment effectiveness outside over a period of time.
14. This Pest Management Program is provided solely for the benefit of the Client named overleaf. No liability or responsibility whatsoever, in contract or tort, is accepted to any third party who may rely on the treatment or proposal wholly or in part. Any third party acting or relying on this treatment does so at their own risk.
15. Only control agents approved by the Department of Primary Industry and Energy’s Australian Pesticides & Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) and registered for use by the relevant State or Territory Registration Authority will be used.
TERMITES & TIMBER PESTS
At least 1 in every 4 homes in NSW will be affected by Termites, we therefore strongly recommend that you have a Termite Inspection carried out on your home at least every 12 months and a Termite Preventative System/Treatment in place for ongoing protection.
Contact us to organise your annual Termite Inspection or discuss Termite Preventative options… and put your mind at ease.